Get The Look
Posted on October 15 2018
With Spring here we are all looking for ways to freshen up our home and nothing is quite as fresh as a blue and white room.
- Cover your floors in sisal rugs. See IKEA for some good options. Then layer with smaller blue and white cotton rugs to add interest and punch!
- White sofas from IKEA or MCM will give you that clean fresh background and don't worry about the white! I have two toddlers and the loose covered ones wash brilliantly.
- Look around for some interesting old tables that are quite ornate and paint them in white.
- Raid the Asian stores close to you for inexpensive blue and white ceramics. The larger the pieces the better but it's good to have a mix of sizes. We have some gorge blue and white lamps in store . Our ginger jars are fab too for popping a large palm frond into.
- Go to Bunnings and pick up a couple of large palms and put them in large white pots.
- Add some Luxe and Beau cushions from our blue and white range.
- Tag us in your pics #luxeandbeau as we have a gift voucher of $100 for the best blue and white room.